Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Ahhh, typing with two hands again...


Howdy everyone! I've been away for a bit...Anniversary and Christmas travels plus day-after-Christmas shoulder surgery. Anyway, Caryn and I went to Las Vegas for our 12th anniversary. Then we went to Arlington for a whirl-wind Christmas present drop off; 700 miles in 24 hours.

10 days ago I had the Labrum (cartlidge that lines my shoulder socket) reattached to my should socket. I have these cool metal tacks in my shoulder that the cartilage will grow over at some point. In the mean time I have this AWESOME immobilizing sling called "The UltraSling II." It's sleek, black, and I have to turn sideways to walk thru doors. Rehab is NO FUN! 3 days a week for the next 4 weeks I get worked over for an hour. Doc says 3 months until I can lift anything light, and 6 months until I'm normal again. I'm putting my best Terrel Owens "quick healing" efforts into it, though, and am already a week ahead!

I've got some things on my mind I want to write about but my mind has been on Codine for 2 weeks, so once I get the purple dragons out of my mind I will update here!

Peace!

No comments: