Friday, April 07, 2006

Thank God for Great Friends!

Yesterday I had my 6 month evaluation. One of my partners that makes The Journey possible does an evaluation every 6 months. I am blessed to have a friend that does my eval. Terry Coy drove in yesterday to spend the afternoon with me, and to worship with The Journey last night at our gathering. I count Terry a great friend, and am really encouraged by the time that I spent with him.

Another friend that flew in yesterday morning is Stephen Hammond, one of the leaders from Mosaic in Arlington. He, too, is a great friend and source of encouragment to me. Stephen is one of those guys who "gets me." As we spend time together, I am encouraged and inspired in my walk and my pursuit of this dream I am a part of. He and Mosaic, along with Terry and his organization, have enabled me to do something that I absolutely love! I just dropped Stephen off at the airport, and I am not sure what to do next. I have so many ideas rolling in my head, and the future looks limitless! Here in the next couple of hours I will jump back into the mix and begin working on some new ideas, energized and encouraged for my journey.

Terry, Stephen,
Thanks for all you do for me, my family, and The Journey. You guys embody kingdom living, and are a source of encouragement and inspiriation to me. I am living the dream, and could not do it with out you.
For the kingdom - Jase

No comments: