Monday, December 05, 2005

Recovering

Well, I'm back. Kind of. The last week has been a whirlwind of working out, indoor soccer, teaching, and speaking at a retreat (which included 12 hours of driving for me, and paintball!). Shout out to my friend John Young, the youth pastor who blessed me by allowing me to be with his kids this weekend. Hang in there, Bro.
Anyway, I've been sitting here staring at the screen thinking about what to write for nearly an hour now, and there's just nothing there. I realized that I've been drained with all that I did this week, and my brain is in recovery mode. It's been one of those days where I can't think of the right words for simple things. It's been one of those days where right in the middle of a coherent train of thought, my eyes look out the window, my brain sees a vehicle go by and says, "Ooo shiny truck. pretty truck." And the coherent thought is lost! So, I'm just letting you know that today is recovery day, and I'll be back in full swing tomorrow. Check back then for something "normal" for my blog. I'll be back in my right mind tomorrow, I promise.
Peace...ooo, look! Pretty bird...pretty bird...

No comments: