Monday, October 23, 2006

Hank Hill Would Be Proud!


I just got back from a great conference in Littlefield, TX. FBC there (one of The Journey's supporting churches) held a Global Impact Conference. They brought in missionaries from around the world, and treated us like heroes all week long. It was a humbling experience, to say the least. To be included in such a group of great men and women was quite an honor for my family. Thanks Joe, and everyone else from FBC, for a great week!

On another note, Littlefield is a rural town outside of Lubbock. I was without wireless internet and a coffee shop. HOWEVER, R & W Supply (the local propane suppy store) was kind enough to allow me to use their confernce room and cool coffee machine. So, at the local propane store I had wireless and great coffee. Hank Hill would be proud!

No comments: