Wednesday, March 29, 2006

An Impromptu Prayer Walk

I know this is last minute, but I got an e-mail from a friend who pastors a church in the area. They are preparing for revival in their town, but haven't had a great turn out for their prayer gatherings. I have a sense of God's leading to go prayer walk the town on Thursday, March 30. I'll probably go in the morning. If you are reading this, and have a desire or a leading to go, call me at The Journey's phone number as soon as you decide, no matter what time it is: 806-549-6221. If you can't go, at least pray for the community around 10 a.m. on Thursday.
Peace

1 comment:

The Bishop said...

The prayer walk went great. I walked and prayed for about 90 minutes. God and I had a sweet time. Continue to pray that this community will have a great revival. I'll keep you posted on the Spirit's moving!