Friday, February 17, 2006

Sorry for the delete

Well, I tried. Some of you won't know what I'm talking about; but most of you read my ranting yesterday about the lame way that some leaders dismiss their staff. It made it for about 5 hours before I decided to remove it. I really tried to leave it up, but it's not my style. One of my rules for blogging is that the author should never "throw up" on his/her readers, and the more I thought about it, the more that felt like me throwing up on you. So, a couple clicks of the button and POOF, no more. Thanks Michael and John for your comments.

I did mention in that post an idea for a refuge ministry for dismissed staff/elders from churches. As it seems to be a growing trend, I think it would be a timely ministry. If you have thoughts or ideas on elements to include in a ministry like that, I welcome your input.

Peace - Jase

No comments: