Tuesday, August 09, 2005

An alright day...

Today was an alright day. I slept until 11 a.m. which may sound late, but I didn't get to bed until 3 a.m. this morning. From there I hung out at the house most of the day. I ventured to the bank and then to my softball game. We won 23 - 5! Our team actually run-ruled the other team. And the miracle? We only had 8 guys! I had a good game. Then, it was back to the house where I started packing for a much needed trip to the coast. The bad thing is it's just for a day. I leave at 6 a.m. for Galveston, and will be back by 6 p.m. Wednesday. But it'll be a good trip!
I'm hoping for some moments of discovery during my trip. I'll be hanging with some of the most brilliant minds in the state. I'm sure that I'll have some interesting posts upon my return. So, stay tuned!

No comments: